Not solely because of the thirsty and hungry, the little one can just cranky because of other problems, you know, one of these skin problems. Although any mother ofhighly skilled care for the little one, but over time he may have been exposed to a variety of skin problems such as diaper rash, acne, perspiration, mast and others.
Take care of a baby, it is not easy. The mother is required to always keep it clean, because the skin disease can strike anyone, the baby'sMother was no exception. The skin of a newborn is indeed vulnerable to a wide array of rashes and other skin problems. Fortunately, most of the rashes are not dangerous and can disappear by itself.
3 common skin problems in infants
Itching on the skin the little reflexes make him scratching, and it could make his skin become blisters. Certainly the mother does not want not if smooth skin the little one turned into a red, scaly, itchy and since various skin problems that can be attacked him? For that, the mother must know what causes skin problems the little one. Here are a few skin problems frequently experienced by infants and how to avoid it, including:
- Cause sweat
The following is a small rash are sweat red and stand out that feels itchy and can cause stinging or burning sensation, like menusuk-nusuk of skin. Cause of perspiration can appear on any part of the body of a person, but usually appears in the area of the neck, face, back, chest, thigh or a few days after exposure to hot temperatures. Infants and children exposed to a higher risk of sweat, it is because their sweat glands are not yet fully developed. Some of the ways that could Mother do to treat the cause of the little sweat, including using a loose shirt for fruit heart Mother, move the little one to a more shady or cool, use a cotton towel to absorb keringatnya, bathe the little by using warm water (or Mother could add 2 teaspoons of baking soda per 3.8 liters of water attached to the mast to help perspiration). In addition, the mother can also use talcum powder to the grassroots that contains Witch Hazel and Calamine lotion Yes. Witch Hazel is believed helpful to middle skin experience itching, inflammation or swelling, bruises, insect bites, wounds and other skin irritations. While the Calamine lotion are soothing and protecting the skin from mild skin irritation, like a sweat. Using a powder containing this content, skin two babies Mother ever so quiet and free of irritants cause perspiration.
- Diaper rash
Diaper rash usually occurs in infants and children under the age of 2 years, and being around the diaper area. Most diaper rash is caused due to the friction of the skin with a sensitive little one wet diaper. This condition will cause the skin to be red in the diaper area. In addition, diaper rash also caused by fungi and allergies (against wipes, diapers, detergents, soaps, lotions). How to overcome, namely the little skin should be cleaned using a special baby soap with a very light chemical content and avoid to rub her skin because it could make her irritable. In addition, frequently change popoknya so that her skin remains dry and clean, and don't use wipes that contain alcohol or fragrances to skin cleansing the little one. Also use a special cream to the grassroots that contains Zinc Oxide, Allantoin, and also Witch Hazel. Zinc Oxide is a protective skin to treat and prevent diaper rash, while Allantoin and Witch Hazel is also believed to be able to treat diaper rash at the grassroots and other mild skin irritation.
- Pimples on infant
Although this is a common condition and is often the case, however, the cause of acne in infants is not yet known for sure. Pimples on infant is defined as a small red bumps or pimples that develop on the face or the body of the little one. Usually, acne will disappear by itself, even without any treatment. The same as acne in teens and adults, pimples on infant shaped lump or nodule acne, like in General. This Acne can grow in this part of the face of the little one, but more often are on the cheeks and even on their backs. To help clear pimples on infant's Mother, the doctor will prescribe a cream or ointment-shaped. Do not use acne medications, advance, SOAP and lotions without the advice of a doctor, because the little one's skin is very sensitive and it can aggravate acne on fruit heart Mother. To prevent the arrival of pimples on the little one, the mother can also use a special SOAP for fruit heart Mother containing fruit rich in antioxidants, such as blueberries. Antioxidants can help fight diseases, such as acne on the little one. In addition, the soaps that contain vitamins A and C are also good for the health of the skin.
Tips On Choosing A Special Baby Skin Care Products
Besides knowing the cause of the onset of skin problems at the grassroots, the mother must know also how to choose products for the little one, such as shampoo, lotion, SOAP, and others. This baby specialty products can help the mother to provide the best care for the little one. Here's how to choose a variety of products for fruit heart Mother:
- Read the product label carefully. Baby skin care products containing dyes, fragrances, and chemicals can irritate the skin and also breathing process.
- Look for products that are free of phthalate and paraben, due to two of these potentially dangerous chemicals
- If you want to use the powder, choose baby powder TALC content that is free from (talk) and the powdery cornstarch. Both of these materials can cause respiratory disorders
- The mother can choose products for baby that contain honey. Why honey? Because honey contains proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and others that have benefits both for the baby's skin. Honey is antimicrobial in nature, which can prevent the presence of infectious pathogens. Honey also helps for skin rejuvenation, inhibiting the formation of wrinkles, and soothe the skin.
- In addition, the content of essential oils like chamomile on baby products could also be the mother chooses. In infants over the age of 3 months, some essential oils can be used to help babies sleep, and make it quiet. Chamomile is beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping. This plant has a calming effect, and has traditionally been used to treat insomnia in infants and also adults. The scent of chamomile can also cope with fussy babies
- Please choose a product that is made specifically for babies, such as shampoo that is not painful in the eyes and bath soaps specifically for babies. Anyway make sure also to keep baby's skin's moisture by using a special lotion for him.
- By knowing the cause of the occurrence of the problem on the skin the little one, the mother could soon meminimalisirnya. Don't forget to always accompany wholeheartedly that the Small feel comfortable, and always use a product that is specifically designed for babies. Do not use adult products to the grassroots so that the baby's Mother could be spared from a variety of skin problems.